Tag: search engines;
Manually looking for keywords can be a tedious task. That’s why there are tools out there to help you. If you are seriously looking for help to optimize your site on the search engines then you should look at the Trellian Keyword Discovery tool. It is a paid subscription keyword tool that offers quite a bit of data to the subscriber that will help with search engine optimization.
Do not be put off by how much the Trellian Keyword Discovery tool costs because the information they give you far outdistances the competition. They give you information on, not only, alternatives to the keyword you start with and calculations on how much the keyword or keyword phrase gets searched for, this tool also will estimate for you how many other sites are using this exact keyword or keyword phrase and how many times the keyword or keyword phrase is searched for on a daily basis.
Ok, fine, but how do they justify the cost if this is all they do? The short answer is, this is not all they do.
What sets this keyword tool apart from the rest of the pack is the fact that they offer the subscriber the option of studying keyword trends and market shares of all the search engines at once by creating charts. You can see what is going on with all the search engines at a glance by looking at the charts.
Trending is important because it gives companies good information on when to offer up new products, spend more on advertising and search spending, and amp up the original content o their sites. Timed right this can mean a huge increase in sales and their bottom line.
Being able to see the market share data in chart form is another option offered by this keyword tool. You can click on the market share icon next to the each item of data and the charts for each keyword or keyword phrase will pop up so you can see how much the keyword or keyword phrase is being searched for among the five leading search engines.
This is a great way to calculate where to put your money for your pay-per-click campaigns. More of your budget should go to the bigger search engines that get the most searches every month. Makes sense, right? If more people are searching these keywords and keyword phrases on the bigger search engines that is where you want a lot of visibility so you get the conversions and make lots of money.
So, if you want to figure out just exactly what it is that people are searching for these days, which keywords are the best for your traffic generation, and those keywords you should be targeting to get the most sales you should definitely get this tool as soon as you can.
If this looks good to you the Trellian Keyword Discovery tool will let you try the free trial version so you can see how beneficial it can be to you getting the most return for your investment by customizing your search engine marketing options.
SEO (search engine optimization) is a term given to a variety of methods that are used to improve the placement of your website in the search engines. A large percentage of people find new websites through search engines, and they heavily favor the sites that appear at the top of the first page of results. The following tips for SEO success will help you get the most from your efforts.
1. Three words: Keywords! Keywords! Keywords! People use keywords when using the search engines, and the keywords you choose will make or break your site in the search engine results. Invest time selecting the best keywords and optimizing your site around them. You need to look at how many searches each keyword gets and see what kind of competition each has as well. There is no magic number or how many searches a keyword should get, so there will always be an element of guesswork involved, which brings us to the next o the tips or SEO success…
2. Test and track your SEO. The search engines use proprietary algorithms to determine where a site is positioned in the search engine results, and they protect these algorithms carefully. The best way to get around this is to test and track your SEO efforts to get an idea of what works and what doesn’t. It can take some time for changes to be reflected in the rankings, so be sure to give it some time before drawing conclusions. You also need to keep in mind that the results are dynamic because most of your competition will be doing SEO, too.
3. Linking the right way. There are a lot of myths about the best way to use links for SEO purposes. Massive link swaps are one example of a link building strategy that is no longer effective. However, you can get a boost by getting links from well-respected pages that are relevant to your website. If at all possible, be sure that the links to your site include the keywords you are trying to rank for. There is also on-site linking which covers all of the links on your site that link to other parts of your site. Generally speaking, you should have all of your pages interconnected and you should use keywords for those links.
4. Stagnation and SEO don’t mix. This is one of the most overlooked tips for SEO success. A lot of website owners think of SEO as something you do once when setting up your site, and then it somehow keeps working its magic. The reality is that you need to keep doing SEO on a regular basis for two reasons: one, the search engines are always changing their algorithms so you need to respond in kind; two, you have to assume that your competition will always be doing SEO and you don’t want to drop down in the results as they move up.
SEO For Small Business-A Chance To Rank Higher With Big Business
The internet has changed the way people do business, and if you will pardon the cliche, it is a game changer. People not only go online for entertainment purposes, but they also go online for information and to buy things. SEO (short for search engine optimization) refers to a wide variety of methods that are used to help a site rank higher in the results when someone does a search. SEO for small business evens the playing field and gives the smallest business a chance to rank higher than a big business.
Step #1 – Research
Before you do anything else, you need to know who your market is, and what it is that they are using the search engines to look for. The more you know about your target market, the better. Having a detailed image of who they are and what problems they need solved will help you craft your marketing message and also help you when doing SEO. You also need to know what keywords they are entering into the search engines, and then use those keywords accordingly. There are several tools (free and paid) that can give you a good idea of how many searches a particular keyword is getting.
Step #2 – Implementation
Once you have done your research you can start doing your SEO. This is where the proverbial rubber meets the road. Entire books have been dedicated to effective SEO, but here are a few things you can do to improve your site’s position in the search engine results.
* Write keyword-rich content, but always write for people first and search engines second.
* Use both on-site and off-site linking. On-site linking refers to the links on your site that point to other parts of your site. Off-site linking covers any links back to your site that are placed on a different site, which may be owned by you or somebody else.
* Make use of SEO on every part of your site. For example, use alt tags on images, and fill in the meta tags when creating your site.
Step #3 – Maintenance
SEO for small business is not a one-time thing, you need to be constantly working on it. Every time you add something to your website, you should have SEO in mind. If you are using a backlink strategy, then you need to keep adding links on a regular basis. Search engines change their results algorithms frequently, so you need to pay attention to where your site is ranked, and change your overall SEO strategy if needed.
If you own a small business you can always do the SEO yourself. Following the advice in this article is a good start, but it only covers some of the basics. SEO for small business is an ongoing process that requires continuing education and regular maintenance. If you don’t have the time to do this, or would prefer to have someone do it that already understands SEO, then you can always hire a firm to do your SEO work for you. Either way, search engine optimization is necessary in today’s marketplace.
Search Engine PPC-One Of Many Ways To Make Money On Internet
There are a lot of different ways to make money online, but search engine PPC (short for pay-per-click) is one of the most effective and least understood of those ways. To be honest, a lot of people have lost money trying their hand at PPC. Whether you have never tried PPC, or if you have previously tried and failed, you should know that there is money to be made if you go about it the right way.
Search engine PPC is a method of advertising that is displayed by the search engines, and you only pay for it when someone clicks on the link in your ad. However, there are a lot of variables that go into creating an affordable and effective ad.
1. Know your target market. You need to know exactly who you’re selling to and what triggers them to buy. Remember, you are going to be paying every time someone clicks on one of your PPC ads, so you need to know how your market and how to sell to them. The more targeted your ads, the better your odds of success.
2. Choose keywords carefully. The keywords you associate with your ad will determine what search engine results your ads are placed with, your level of competition, and how much you will pay per click. You can use free keyword research tools or paid options to get an idea of what people are searching for.
3. Write effective ad copy. Keep in mind that you are placing search engine PPC ads so people will click on them, and it’s your ad copy that plays the biggest role in getting people to click. The tricky part is that the number of characters you can use in your ad will be limited, presenting an additional challenge in writing your copy.
4. Pre-qualify with your ad. Now, you want a lot of people to click on your ad, but not everybody. What you are really after are the people who want to take you up on your offer. If your ad is too vague, you may get a lot of clicks, but not enough people to follow through on your desired action. That may not be a big deal under normal circumstances, but it can put a huge dent in your budget when doing pay-per-click marketing. An example of pre-qualification would be using the word “discount” in your ad, as that will attract people wanting to buy.
5. Use bidding strategies to maximize your returns. This is where things get really interesting, and also where a lot of people get lost. You can follow any proven strategy, but the basic idea is that you pay as little as possible for the most effective keywords possible, and get a high rate of return.
6. Test and track carefully. You should always be testing different ads when doing search engine PPC. Each ad should have its own link so you know which ads produced which results. Go with the ads that perform best, and then set up another ad to see how well it does. Over time your results will get better and better.
If you have new ideas for internet marketing and are interested in making some extra money from home there are a few things you need to do to get started in the right direction. If you have a product that you think might sell, internet marketing is the way to go.
First, you need a website. Not just any old website either, you need one that will help you get the conversions you need to make the kind of money you want to make. You can either do this yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
With all the recent changes that the search engines have made, if you have the budget and/or know someone who can do it, it might be easier to have someone do it for you. If you do not have the budget or know someone then go ahead and learn how to do it yourself.
There are plenty of software programs out there you can buy that will help you learn how to make your own website. You can find free website themes and things out there too, just remember you will need to host your site yourself on one of the many hosting sites and buy your domain name. This comes very inexpensively, though, and will not cost you more than $20 per month.
Your new ideas for internet marketing website must be as unique as your product or service is. Many people have turned what they thought of as a silly little hobby into money making machines just by having a well designed website.
To get the word out and increase traffic after your new website is up, you can create your own blog. By keeping the posts interesting and up to date your customers will keep coming back to see what is new and exciting. You can link your blog to your website to make it easy for your customers to get to you. A blog can generate a lot of traffic to your website.
Another good way to drive traffic to your website is to write articles relevant to your product or service. Writing articles and submitting them to the article directories can get you more traffic.
Just be sure that you do not submit what is called duplicate content. You have to write one original article for every submission. Do some keyword research and find good keywords to use for your articles.
The social media sites are not just for keeping in touch with your friends anymore. You can find ways to increase your customer service and you can offer discounts or special deals to new or existing customers. You can get direct feedback from your customers, as well.
You could also get to the point where you could offer an affiliate program to those who are interested. Affiliates will help promote your product and/or service for a commission of the sales they help make. Your new ideas for internet marketing could very well be the difference between those ends not quite meeting every month and never having to worry about money…ever again.